Education Development Officer – application deadline 14 January 2024
Lie Detectors is looking for a full-time Education Development Officer to help drive our impactful media literacy training for teachers and our work against polarisation and disinformation. The position is based in Brussels.
- Do you want to help facilitate the roll-out of our cutting-edge teacher-training programmes across Europe?
- Are you an excellent communicator with a passion for increasing the reach and accessibility of teacher-trainings in diverse educational settings?
- Are you a highly-organised professional who is interested in innovative education, with a flair for community engagement, research and event organising?
Click here for the full job ad: Education Development Officer – apply by 14 January 2024
Projects Officer – application deadline 14 January 2024
Lie Detectors is looking for a full-time Projects Officer to manage our EU projects that boost media literacy and tackle online disinformation and polarisation.
- Are you interested in Media Literacy?
- Do you want to understand facts from fake online and how to recognise them?
- Would you like to contribute to impactful projects in the fields of education and information integrity?
- Do you know about EU projects and funding?
Then becoming Lie Detectors new Projects Officer might be your next port of call!
Find out more details here and apply by 14 January 2024.
Administration Trainee – application deadline 14 January 2024
Apply as soon as possible for no later than a February 2024 start
Lie Detectors is seeking a dynamic Administration Trainee. They will support our mission of turning schoolchildren and teachers into powerful critical thinkers by helping us administer our 1000+ annual classroom visits, help to ensure our news-literacy materials are in top shape, by supporting our proofreading and updates, and administer feedback from students and teachers. This is a full-time, four month traineeship with an option to renew for two additional months. Our traineeships have, on occasion, led to entry-level permanent employment. Fluency in English as well as French and/or German is required.
If you’re the right person for this role, email us your motivation letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ADMIN TRAINEE”.
Trainees will be compensated on the basis of the guaranteed monthly minimum income (RMMG).
Read the full job ad here.